[tlbuild] Which configuration is used to build armhf-linux binaries?

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 01:19:22 CEST 2016

Hi,

Some complaints arrived to the ConTeXt mailing list claiming that our
armhf binaries (built with the latest Raspbian or RPi 2) produce
faulty PDFs on some Android box, while the official TL binaries
apparently work fine.

I have two possible explanations. Either a bug recently creeped into
LuaTeX or our exact hardware/software setup is not fully compatible
with the Android in question.

May I please ask for more details about what hardware and software
exactly was used to build the TL binaries?

Thank you,