[tlbuild] Bug in libpng affecting Solaris 10

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 16:48:10 CET 2016

Dear Karl,

The upstream accepted a patch for the problem below:
    https://sourceforge.net/p/libpng/bugs/245/
    https://github.com/glennrp/libpng/pull/93

Would it be possible to include it into TL sources to avoid having to
set additional flags when building on Solaris?

(I would in fact be interested in case that the patch has some
undesired side effects on other exotic platforms.)

Mojca