[tlbuild] asymptote-2.37 in source tree

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 03:38:37 CET 2016

On 15 March 2016 at 00:05, Karl Berry wrote:
> John made a new release of asy.  I updated Build/source/utils/asymptote.
> Give it a try if you like.

I just wanted to say that I have problems with Asymptote 2.37 (as
built from the upstream source, not directly from TeX Live) on OS X
10.7.

(runtime: Stack overflow or segmentation fault: rerun with -nothreads)

> Various other updates have happened to luatex et al.,
> thanks to Luigi, Akira, and all.
>
> Getting closer but not final yet ...

I would be curious if this works on other platforms:
https://github.com/glennrp/libpng/pull/93/

(This is a potential fix for build problems on Solaris that can
otherwise be circumvented by specifying user CPPFLAGS.)