[tlbuild] OpenSolaris

Apostolos Syropoulos asyropoulos at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 15:52:09 CET 2016

> I tested the build on Solaris 10 (sparc) today and the complete build
> succeeded (with export LIBPNG_USER_CPPFLAGS="-D_XOPEN_SOURCE=600"),
> but I later realized that building luajit is disabled on Sparc, so
> this is not a fair comparison.

In folder  source/Work/libs/luajit I see that there is core file Now
after examining the core I see it is generated by luajittry.
When I exceute luajittry, I just get a core. Here is what gdb
has to say about the core:

(gdb) run
Starting program: /extra/sources/TeX/source/Work/libs/luajit/luajittry
procfs:3960 -- process not stopped.
procfs: ...giving up...

Any ideas/suggestions?

A.S.