[tlbuild] asy-2.36 committed

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sun Feb 7 01:48:27 CET 2016

I committed the new asy-2.36 sources to the TL repository.  This is only
for us to try building, not installing, since clearly we don't want to
change the TL runtime at this point.

The build failed for me on my old i386-linux at beziertriangle.cc since
I don't have libglut (I'm reporting to Bowman ...), but I think most of
you do have glut, so you might give it a try.  Any problems we can
uncover and fix now will be all to the good later.

I updated http://tug.org/texlive/build.html#asymptote.  One point of
change: Bowman has switched from svn to git.  Therefore it is now
necessary (I believe) to move aside any .git directory that might be
present (e.g., if you are running git-over-svn to get the TL checkout
.. Norbert ...); no need to worry about a .svn directory.

Hope it goes easily.  -k