[tlbuild] mktexfmt pdflatex.fmt does not find the mktexlsr.pl file

Mon Jan 25 20:11:36 CET 2016

OK.

So, that was how I compiled before:
---
$ ../configure --prefix=/usr --disable-multiplatform
$ make
---

And that's how I compile now:
---
$ ../configure --prefix=/usr --disable-multiplatform --disable-native-texlive-build --datarootdir=/usr/share
$ make
---

I have added the --disable-native-texlive-build and --datarootdir=/usr/share options.

But the result is the same:
---
$ pdflatex test.tex
This is pdfTeX, Version 3.14159265-2.6-1.40.16 (TeX Live 2015) (preloaded format=pdflatex)
 restricted \write18 enabled.

kpathsea: Running mktexfmt pdflatex.fmt
Can't locate mktexlsr.pl in @INC (@INC contains: //tlpkg //texmf-dist/scripts/texlive /usr/local/lib/perl5 /usr/local/share/perl5 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 .) at /usr/bin/mktexfmt line 23.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/bin/mktexfmt line 25.
I can't find the format file `pdflatex.fmt'!
---

The only texmf.cnf file is here:
$ find /usr/share/texmf-dist/ -name "texmf.cnf"
/usr/share/texmf-dist/web2c/texmf.cnf

But this file is not the one provided by texlive.
Indeed, there is exactly the same file in texlive-texmf.
So, this texmf.cnf file is overwritten and I am using the one from texlive-texmf.

This file is attached to this e-mail.

I am wondering if I should firstly install texlive or texlive-texmf.
As some files are overwritten, it could have an impact on the behavior of texlive.

Anyway do you see why I still get this error?