[tlbuild] Problems with xdvipdmfx (at least) and some fonts

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Sun Aug 23 01:54:18 CEST 2015

Hi AKira,

> You have to use 38068 or later ones.

Hmmm, indeed. There are lots of changes.

I have been beaten by that already in 2014 for Debian/jessie
where I tried to keep up, and then something completely
broken wrt Type1 fonts was shipped in jessie, too.

But ok, I will go for it. There will be at least one more
TeX Live release before the next Debian release, so that can
work out.

Thanks

Norbert