[tlbuild] texlive-20150328 build status at Utah

Nelson H. F. Beebe beebe at math.utah.edu
Mon Mar 30 22:49:47 CEST 2015

Over the weekend, I attempted several builds of a texlive-20150328
snapshot, and can now report success on these platforms, labeled by
the bin/XXX-YYY name that reflects their origin, but differs (I hope)
from what the final DVD will use, so that they can co-exist in the
same tree:

	i386-freebsd9
	i386-linux-fedora20
	i386-linux-redhat5
	x86_64-linux-debian6
	x86_64-linux-debian7
	x86_64-linux-opensuse11
	x86_64-linux-redhat5
	x86_64-linux-redhat6
	x86_64-linux-redhat7
	x86_64-macosx-10.10

There are many more yet to be attempted.  We had some issues with our
virtual machine farm that blocked most weekend work, and which have
only been resolved within the last hour.

I'm pleased to see that Mac OS X 10.10 built out-of-the-box; I've
never yet had a TeX Live success on any Mac OS X system before the one
above.