[tlbuild] initial test builds for TL'15 (no commits)

Peter Breitenlohner peb at mppmu.mpg.de
Tue Mar 17 11:48:17 CET 2015

Hi Mojca,

(1) checking the expected output ttfdump.gasp and ttfdump.maxp as produced
under Linux one finds that font->ttfname in src/ttfdump.c:327 is NULL.  Many
systems print "(null)" so I didn't notice this.  Have to see how to fix it.

(2) the configure script for texk/xdvik normally test for the iconv header
and library, and uses them if present.  If I understand you right you want
to build binaries on a system with iconv but they should run on systems
without.  Using '--without-iconv' should do just that.

Regards
Peter