[tlbuild] initial test builds for TL'15 (no commits)

Thomas A. Schmitz thomas.schmitz at uni-bonn.de
Mon Mar 16 12:15:14 CET 2015

On 03/15/2015 07:13 PM, Karl Berry wrote:
> Hope it flies,
> Karl

Builds without problems on powerpc-linux.

I wanted to mention that the computer on which I build those binaries is
about ten years old. For the time being, we use it as a file server, and
it seems to be doing fine, but if it fails (as it will one day), I don't
have any other powerpc box. So just as a heads up for Karl and other
people on this list: do you think these binaries are useful/important
enough to worry about this? Can anybody else provide a physical or
virtual machine when this computer goes bust?

Thomas