[tlbuild] Best place to document the building procedure

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 10:13:00 CET 2015

Hi,

Last year I compiled the Sparc Solaris binaries, but I ran into lots
of problems when trying to compile them in way that would work on
other machines.

I forgot most of what I did, but I still have some old email exchanges
with Karl and others in the archive. If I do the builds this year
again, I would like to collect the relevant pieces information at a
single place, so that I would be able to repeat the process in 2016 or
so that anyone else taking over the builds could avoid repeating the
same mistakes.

What is the best place to document these kind of things (assuming
there would be roughly 2 pages of text)?