[tlbuild] initial test builds for TL'15 (no commits)

Richard Koch koch at uoregon.edu
Mon Mar 16 06:18:02 CET 2015

I built the latest binaries for Mac on 10.5 (Leopard) PPC, 10.5 (Leopard) Intel,
and 10.6 (Snow Leopard 64 bits) Intel. All tests were passed.
On Leopard Intel, I had to add a flag telling it to use gcc-4.2:

	.Build CC=gcc-4.2 —enable-xindy CLISP=/Users/koch/clisp/clisp-build/clisp

Although we don’t use the code in TeX Live, I also build on the latest
system, 10.10 (Yosemite). The build was successful, but at least one test
failed, The Build stopped at this failed test. (Is there a way to tell Build to
run all the tests, even if one fails?)

The failed tests were for dvipdfm-bb.test and xdvipdfm-bb.test. Here is
test-suite.log.