[tlbuild] initial test builds for TL'15 (no commits)

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sun Mar 15 19:13:01 CET 2015

Hi everyone - more updates are likely to come, but it would be good to
make a first attempt at building the TeX Live sources for this year's
release.  Please, no commits yet!  The Master/ tree must remain stable
for a while longer.

Asymptote has not been updated yet, so don't bother doing anything with
that.  Dr. Bowman says he hopes to get us a new release soon.

As a reminder, the basic build information is at
http://tug.org/texlive/build.html.  The procedure has not notably
changed.

If bug reports or suggestions, please send to this list.  (I'm going to
be away for a day or so, as it happens.  Back soon.)

If you know you won't be able to build the binaries for your platform
this year in a timely way, please say so so we can look for another
volunteer.  (The schedule, such as it is, is at http://tug.org/texlive
as usual.)

Hope it flies,
Karl