[tlbuild] strstr universal?

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sun Mar 8 22:45:21 CET 2015

Pursuant to comments I got on kpathsea's replacement for strstr, I
wonder if strstr is now universally available on all the systems for
which TL is compiled.  I rather suspect so.  In which case I'd just as
soon get rid of the replacement function in kpathsea instead of
tinkering with it.

If you don't know for sure about your platform, can you please try
compiling (and linking :) the following two-line C program?

#include <string.h>
int main() { const char *a = strstr ("foo", "bar"); return 0; }

Thanks,
Karl