[tlbuild] AIX Power PC UNIX Build

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Mon Oct 27 22:41:15 CET 2014

    I have now successfully compiled the full package of TeXLive 2014 on AIX
    6.1

That's great.

    This is pdfTeXk, Version 3.141592-1.40.3 (Web2C 7.5.6)

That is a very old version (perhaps elsewhere on the system), not from
TL'14, which looks like this:
This is pdfTeX, Version 3.14159265-2.6-1.40.15 (TeX Live 2014)

    but I don't know what is the necessary for finish the installation.

In short, the easiest way is to do an svn (or other) checkout of the
Master tree.
http://tug.org/texlive/build.html#deploy

Also, if you can make a tarball of your binaries, I could take a look
and install them in Master.  Then a regular net install would work.

What does uname -a report on your system?

Thanks,
Karl