[tlbuild] first builds for TL 2014

Thomas A. Schmitz thomas.schmitz at uni-bonn.de
Sat Apr 19 14:12:20 CEST 2014

On 04/18/2014 01:14 AM, Karl Berry wrote:
>      xz needs aclocal/automake 1.14 which I don't have on Debian/wheezy.
>      I leave this for Peter or someone else.
>
> xz should not require autoanything, all the dependencies should be up to
> date.  I'm baffled.

I'm afraid I'm getting the same error on powerpc-linux (not surprising,
it's a debian system as well):

make
CDPATH="${ZSH_VERSION+.}:" && cd . && /bin/bash
/mnt/shared/tlsources/extra/xz/build-aux/missing autoconf
/mnt/shared/tlsources/extra/xz/build-aux/missing: line 81: autoconf:
command not found
WARNING: 'autoconf' is missing on your system.
          You should only need it if you modified 'configure.ac',
          or m4 files included by it.
          The 'autoconf' program is part of the GNU Autoconf package:
          <http://www.gnu.org/software/autoconf/>
          It also requires GNU m4 and Perl in order to run:
          <http://www.gnu.org/software/m4/>
          <http://www.perl.org/>
make: *** [configure] Error 127

Thomas