[tlbuild] once again test build

simon at getthingsfixed.co.uk simon at getthingsfixed.co.uk
Tue Apr 8 10:55:56 CEST 2014

On Monday 07 April 2014 14:04:01 simon at getthingsfixed.co.uk wrote:
> For testing the main build I need to increase the swap to ~1Gb. My Pi's
> standard is only 512MB, which is too small. Should it be taking so much
> RAM?

Sorry numbers not quite right: 100MB standard swap, 1GB expanded to
stop ./Build dying during the test phase. I am using a Rev1 board that has
only 256MB RAM which gets shared, so the available size for booting is about
185MB. This goes down quite a lot when everything's running.

Still, central question about how much RAM the tests should need holds.

Simon
--
Get Things Fixed