[tlbuild] more library fun

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Thu Dec 19 15:56:14 CET 2013

Hi Peter,

again me ... sorry, I am trying to prepare a bit the Debian
packages for the next release -although it is far - but I don't
want to do everything in the last moment.

Two things I found (after the lua52):
* same question as before with libpaper - is system-paper
  supported? Would it make sense? In Debian we are using
  libpaper extensively.

* libpng: it seems that current dvipdf-x needs libpng >= 1.5, as
  compiling with the Debian headers from 1.2.27 or so did not work.
  I just wanted to confirm.

Thanks for all your work

Norbert