[tlbuild] ttf2pk versus ttf2pk2

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Tue Jul 23 04:11:48 CEST 2013

Hi Hin-Tak,

I would suggest to take a bit more friendly tone, it is not
necessary to be that rude. Peter has done a huge work in this
area.

Furthermore ...

On Di, 23 Jul 2013, Hin-Tak Leung wrote:
> It is just not appropriate to talk about withdrawing the old, at this stage.

In fact, the old version *has* already been withdrawn in *many*
systems: Debian already ships the alternative ttf2pk, since
the old is not compilable, as the necessary libraries are
being removed.

Facing reality, using libt1 is outdated and several distributions
have already removed it.

So, and of ranting, let us get back to *improve* things.

BTW, thanks Peter for your work!

Norbert