[tlbuild] suspicious crud in texlive-20130524 filenames

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue May 28 01:30:35 CEST 2013

Hi Nelson,

            texlive-20130524/source/Work/texk/dvipsk/ 2...

Oops, that one was an artifact of my making an interim source tarball
(which happened to be the one you looked at, of course) from the wrong
directory.  Ordinarily, the /Work directory isn't included.  It's not
there now.

            texlive-20130524/source/texk/web2c/synctexdir/tests/test file.sh

It does seem like that one could/should be renamed (it doesn't seem to
be invoked or used during the build), but since it's been there since
2009, I think I'd rather leave it alone for right now.

Thanks,
Karl