[tlbuild] texlive-20130403 snapshot build report

Nelson H. F. Beebe beebe at math.utah.edu
Fri Apr 5 03:01:50 CEST 2013

I've set up two new virtual machines during the past ten days, one for
DragonFly BSD 3.2.2, and the other for Debian 6.0.7 GNU/Linux, both on
x86_64.  Attempts to install two different distributions of GNU Hurd
have failed, because in neither can I get Hurd to format a filesystem
disk on VMware/ESX.  The Hurd Web site has suggestions for fixes, but
there are several broken links that prevent trying the fixes.

I'm traveling for the next 12 days, so there won't be much further
progress at my site for awhile.  For the record, here is a current
list of builds that are mostly complete (some still need asy and
xindy):

	alpha-linux
	i386-linux-ubuntu-12
	i386-linux
	ia64-linux
	powerpc-linux
	sparc-linux
	x86_64-linux-debian-6
	x86_64-linux-fedora-15
	x86_64-linux-osuse-11
	x86_64-linux-rhel-6
	x86_64-linux

Some of them are based on the newer texlive-20130403 snapshot that I
fetched yesterday morning.