[tlbuild] sparc-solaris (was: asy and other status)

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 01:02:08 CEST 2013

On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 12:36 AM, Karl Berry wrote:
> Mojca,
>
> Thanks for the pointer.
>
> I don't want to make sparc-solaris binaries myself if I can avoid it.
> If you would be willing, that would be great.  I still haven't heard
> from Vladimir (though he usually pops up at the last minute).

I'm not yet sure how to make portable binaries (some links in ldd
point to very weird directories) and I would definitely prefer to wait
for him.

> He
> compiled on Solaris 5.8, though I rather suspect 5.10 would be fine.

I think that too, but that depends on Vladimir (hoping that he replies).

I think that at least a patch for missing sqrtf is still missing to be
able to compile on version 9 (a local patch should be trivial though).
There were enough problems with Solaris 9 that I never even tried
version 8 (and if I did, I quickly changed my mind).