[tlbuild] final rebuild please

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 15:09:34 CEST 2012

On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 2:53 PM, Karl Berry wrote:

> P.S. Regarding the arm craziness, that's going to have to wait for
> another time.

TeX Live doesn't even ship armhf binaries.

> Mojca also found a luatex crash on arm only

That's already an old one, first reported on MIPS and confirmed by
Boris for arm. The only problem is that Taco had no access to any of
those platforms so far, and I'm not skilled enough to debug the
problem on my own.

> Can't wait around forever for the sake of one buggy platform ...

True. The bugfix for that particular bug is not worth waiting for.