[tlbuild] one more rebuild request coming soon

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Wed Jun 27 15:30:44 CEST 2012

Warning: I'm going to ask everyone to rebuild very soon, hopefully later
today (whatever "today" might mean :).

For those of you follow the tex-live list, you will have seen that the
pdftex input-from-pipe feature, \input"|...", was unintentionally broken
on Unix.  It just didn't seem good to let that go out.

The fix for that has been committed, thanks to Norbert, but as long as
we're rebuilding, I want to take the chance to install a couple of other
changes that have cropped up that weren't enough to rebuild on
themselves but are worthwhile.

I'd like to build the purportedly-final image again as soon as possible
after that, say, by Friday.  (It won't be a disaster if not all the
platforms get the fixes.)

So, stay tuned.

P.S. Mojca, I will also make your platform detection change.