[tlbuild] asy 2.16 sources committed for building

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Fri Jun 1 00:32:45 CEST 2012

    I'm getting linking errors when building for x64_86-pc-solaris2.10
    (wrong ELF class, however all the *.o files correctly report
    themselves as AMD64...)

Not to ask the obvious, but are you sure you are starting from a clean
build each time?  That sure sounds like there are object files left over
from the other architecture, or libraries from the other architecture
are being linked with, etc.

Another possibility that comes to mind is that something in the asy
assembler files in the gc-* subdir is going wrong.  I hope not.

Probably have to see the full log to say anything more.
Might want to cc bowman at math.ualberta.ca too.

Hope it goes,
karl

P.S. If nothing untoward developers, I'll be committing the asy support
files and other binaries later today.