[tlbuild] request for rebuilding (LuaTeX)

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Wed May 23 14:39:10 CEST 2012

Dear TeX Live builders,

this time it is me with a tiny request. For those who can afford to
(but at least windows, i386-linux, x86_64 linux & Mac) I would be very
grateful if the builders could commit at least the latest luatex
binary.

Taco fixed something on Norbert's request and that fix is needed to be
able to make & properly test a change in ConTeXt. (I will then also
put those binaries into ConTeXt distribution.)

LuaTeX also underwent some other fixes to resolve some crashes on
i386-linux. (The last known crash on mipsel and armel-linux is still
present though, but it is more difficult to reproduce, so at least it
won't hurt that many in case that it won't be fixed by the time of
release.)

Thank you very much,
    Mojca