[tlbuild] trial builds

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Fri Apr 13 02:24:43 CEST 2012

Dear TL builders,

It's that time again.  I think the sources are stable enough now that
it's worth doing some test builds.  So please give it a try and report
success|failure.  (Dick and Norbert, consider yourselves reported. :)

However, please ***DO NOT COMMIT*** anything.
We don't want to do that until the tlnet freeze, and we want to minimize
the time we spend frozen, so it's not yet.

If you know you won't have time to build your platform this year,
please let me know now so we can look for someone else.

Thanks,
Karl

P.S. I know of one problem, which I think would only affect BigEndian
machines.  I'll write separately about that.