[tlbuild] mtx and libp2c

Bob Tennent rdt at cs.queensu.ca
Mon Apr 9 03:56:07 CEST 2012

 >|Don't know what you intend to do.  Maybe things can be remain as they
 >|are (as proposed by Karl and Martin).  But if you consider renaming
 >|the files, then *please* don't care about the 8.3 scheme.

I'm just the maintainer at CTAN for these packages, not the developers.
But the name m-tx is used upstream and at Debian, so I think I could
re-name the package m-tx without offending anyone. The binary is prepmx
and is presumably inoffensive. That leaves the wrapper script, mtx.lua.
If necessary, it could be re-named; would m-tx.lua suffice?

This solution will not work for pmx; but AFAIK, there are no conflicting
files for that.

Bob T.