[tlbuild] patches for TeX Live

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 09:31:14 CEST 2011

On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 09:14, Peter Breitenlohner wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Aug 2011, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
>
> I am working exclusively with the trunk and porting just the bug fixes
> (critical or not) to a different branch would require first such a branch to
> exist and then extra work.

The branch is there already:
    http://tug.org/svn/texlive/branches/branch2011/

My main question was if there is enough manpower/if it makes sense for
me to send patches there ... Personally I have no problem committing
to branch2011, but I'm only doing one commit per month on average. For
Peter it is a completely different story.

Mojca

(On top of that, problems in trunk are discovered within half a day by
many users using packages from trunk. How would problems in branch2011
be discovered?)