[tlbuild] accidental ./configure and rolling back

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sun Aug 14 23:18:52 CEST 2011

    I accidentally ran ./configure instead of ./Build in TL source and
    now I'm not sure how to "roll back" (well, I can always manipulate
    with svn

Yes, svn status should tell you all the relevant modified/added files,
and you can just revert/remove them.  That's what svn is for.

    it seems that something is a tiny bit broken in configure scripts).

I don't know what you mean.

    Also, I would expect the build script to stop earlier.

The idea is that some people want to use Build in the source directory,
and/or use configure&&make directly.  The presence of the Makefile
(created in configure) indicated that is what you are doing.  So it goes
forward.

karl