[tlbuild] dvips bug (and patch)

Alphonse Steiner alphsteiner at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 17:36:42 CET 2010

Yes, you're right.
Tom Rokicki replies me it is an intentional purpose.
I understand his point of view, even if I disagree. Since it looks like a
bug for a novice
to see the file name is ended by .dvi in a postscript viewer, I think that
removing the file extension and keeping only the basename could be a good
idea.

Regards,
Al.