[tlbuild] 2010 builds

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Fri Jun 11 02:09:16 CEST 2010

    Hmm, and then do the same for tolower() and toupper() and isalpha() and
    isdigit() and isxdigit() and isupper() and islower() and isalnum() and
    those other ctype(3) functions I missed when I glanced at the code? ;-)

I suppose.  The functions are trivial and could be copied from gnulib.
Not fun, granted, but still seems nicer to me than introducing casts in
every such call, or changing the types.  Is it our job to rewrite the
whole program?

OTOH ... this program was supposed to be easy to integrate.  We've all
already spent much more time on it than it's worth, IMHO.  So here's
another solution (my preferred one, actually):
configure --disable-chktex on NetBSD.  Who will miss it?  Nobody, is my
very strong guess.

If you want to port it to NetBSD, it can always be done independently.
Maybe upstream could even get involved.  He's the one who should be
doing this work.  Not Peter or me or you.