[tlbuild] links changed in running installation after cross-compiling?

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Wed Apr 28 14:30:41 CEST 2010

Hi Peter,

Le 28/04/2010 14:22, Peter Breitenlohner a écrit :
> On Wed, 28 Apr 2010, Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard wrote:
>> So, I would suspect a problem with texlinks or the way it is called
>> during cross-compilation.
>
> don't think so. I'd rather suspect that comes from running fmtutil.

Ok. I wasn't aware fmtutil is run during compilation.

> You probably have already removed the offending sysmlink, otherwise it's
> timestamp could have indicated when it was created.

Well I got your message just before I removed the symlink, so I've got its
timestamp. However, I've already removed the log of the cross-compilation, since
I was compiling today's updates.

I'll do another round of tests an keep you posted.

Manuel.