[tlbuild] icu configure patch for gcc 4.4

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Fri Apr 9 00:03:03 CEST 2010

I installed a change in the icu configure so that, I hope, it will work
again for us with gcc 4.4.  At least it does for me.  Manuel or anyone,
let me know if still broken.

Jonathan, if you think there is any hope of icu accepting a new
--enable/--disable option for us, please advise.

Thanks,

P.S. Martin, I suspect your test failure is a shell difference,
specifically echo '\r' in your /bin/sh does not write a backslash and an r.
I'll work on making the test more shell-robust.