[tlbuild] 2010 builds

Ken Brown kbrow1i at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 21:52:34 CET 2010

On 2/21/2010 8:46 PM, Karl Berry wrote:
> I hope that we will start doing builds for TL 2010 earlier than last
> year.  And finish earlier, too.  To that end, could those of you who
> have not done builds since the 2009 release give the current sources a
> try, and report any problems on your respective platforms?

No problems on Cygwin, except for compiler warnings.

Peter, I assume you're not ready to worry about warnings at this stage.
   Let me know when and if you want more details.

BTW, I took the opportunity to rebuild clisp, and I noticed that the
build instructions in utils/README are out of date.  (There's a newer
version of libsigsegv available.  This is actually crucial for Cygwin,
but maybe not for other platforms.)  I've attached a patch.

Ken