[tlbuild] Current svn status

Richard Koch koch at math.uoregon.edu
Thu Nov 12 21:01:58 CET 2009

Peter,

Ignore my previous message about LLVM. I have a special angel, whose job is to trick me into making stupid remarks,.

The current svn compiles fine using LLVM/GCC. Curiously, it is one of the commands

	CFLAGS="-arch x86_64 -mmacosx-version-min=10.6"; export CFLAGS
	CXXFLAGS="-arch x86_64 -mmacosx-version-min=10.6"; export CXXFLAGS
	OBJCFLAGS="-arch x86_64 -mmacosx-version-min=10.6"; export OBJCFLAGS

which causes trouble. I used these commands to get 64 bit binaries, but they aren't necessary on Snow Leopard because the default there is to output 64 bit code.

Dick Koch