[tlbuild] rebuild time

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sun Sep 6 00:27:13 CEST 2009

    in texk/xdvipdfmx/configure (diff attached) to make a build using system
    freetype libraries succeed on NetBSD 5.  Without the patch building
    fails because FreeType 1 headers get included before FreeType 2 headers.

I think it'll be best to let Peter look at this when he gets back,
especially since it's not critical for any other system (it seems,
although I'm not sure why not).

    to m4/kpse-common.m4 which inserts the added flags before instead of
    after the existing flags to CFLAGS?

At first blush, seems dangerous.

By the way, Jukka, I'll wait to check in your netbsd binaries until
you've had a chance to rebuild with the latest round of fixes.

Thanks,
Karl