[tlbuild] problem reautoconf-ing TL

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Thu Sep 3 22:14:08 CEST 2009

    while trying to fix the missing -DHAVE_KPATHSEA by adding I tried to

As Norbert wrote, I added the necessary AC_DEFINE(HAVE_KPATHSEA, ...) to
lcdf's configure.ac and remade the files (with the autoconf 2.63 that
I'm trying to stick to for this release).  The resulting build can find
texnansx.enc, etc., for me.

Builders, please update and recompile again when you can, and send me
urls as usual.  I'll check in new i386-linux and sparc-linux binaries

As long as we're doing this, I also made a tiny change to kpsewhich, so
do rebuild everything, as normal.

    Then, could you somehow make that -DHAVE_CONFIG is automatically added

-DHAVE_CONFIG was already being passed in all the lcdf* compilations, as
far as I can see.  I didn't do anything special about it.

    ..../configure: line NNNNN: `esac# Check whether --enable-.....
    I found another instance where

Norbert, my wild guess is that this is due to issues with your m4, sed,
or [bd]ash.


More information about the tlbuild mailing list