[tlbuild] Rebuilding lcdf-typetools

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Thu Sep 3 22:10:50 CEST 2009

On Do, 03 Sep 2009, Norbert Preining wrote:
> I have committed a temporary fix to the lcdf-typetools Makefile.in
> that adds
> 	-DHAVE_KPATHSEA=1
> (thanks Akira for reminding me!) to CFLAGS and CXXFLAGS.

And that moment Karl committed a better fix than my brute force
method. Sorry for the noise and impatience ...

Karl has now properly included that HAVE_KPATHSEA into the configure
and config.h thingy.

I reverted my changes and tested that without them the new otftotfm
and friends still work as expected.

So whatever you have checked out after my email is fine, just build.

Best wishes

Norbert

The story goes that I first had the idea for THHGTTG while
lying drunk in a field in Innsbruck (or `Spain' as the BBC
TV publicity department authorititively has it, probably
because it's easier to spell).
                 --- Foreward by DNA.