[tlbuild] maybe dropping freebsd binaries

Edd Barrett vext01 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 09:41:20 CEST 2009

Hi,

I didn't know NetBSD had packages for TeX Live :)

On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 8:07 AM, Norbert Preining<preining at logic.at> wrote:
> Are there any special considerations to build the sources on freebsd7?

You will probably hit some of the things I have on OpenBSD.

As a starting point:
 * Install gmake using either pkg_add, ports or sysinstall.
 * export TL_MAKE=gmake

>From there on the stock TeX Live build should be the same. It's only
really when you start using system libraries that things become
complicated.

--
Best Regards

Edd Barrett
(Freelance software developer / technical writer / open-source developer)

http://students.dec.bournemouth.ac.uk/ebarrett