[tlbuild] maybe dropping freebsd binaries

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Fri Aug 14 01:45:08 CEST 2009

I'm wondering about dropping the freebsd binaries (both i386 and amd64)
from TL, since Randy hasn't answered mail for a couple of months, and
Manfred has only a very new freebsd (8.0), and Utah has only a very old
(6.x) freebsd, and it's freebsd 7 which is the current stable release.

If anyone else has a freebsd 7 system, that'd be good.  I just wonder
how many FreeBSD users actually care about our TL binaries, as opposed
to installing them from the FreeBSD package system.  A la openbsd and
netbsd ...