[tlbuild] xetex problem on OpenSolaris

Apostolos Syropoulos asyropoulos at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 12:37:30 CEST 2009

Hello Jonathan,

I have tried fontconfig-2.7.0 but the problem persists|:
apostolo at nadya>> xetex --version
XeTeX 3.1415926-2.2-0.9995.0 (TeX Live 2009)
kpathsea version 5.0.0
Copyright 2009 SIL International and Jonathan Kew.
There is NO warranty.  Redistribution of this software is
covered by the terms of both the XeTeX copyright and
the Lesser GNU General Public License.
For more information about these matters, see the file
named COPYING and the XeTeX source.
Primary author of XeTeX: Jonathan Kew.
Compiled with ICU version 3.8.1 [with modifications for XeTeX]
Compiled with zlib version 1.2.3; using 1.2.3
Compiled with FreeType2 version 2.3.9; using 2.3.9
Compiled with fontconfig version 2.7.0; using 2.7.0
Compiled with libpng version 1.2.38; using 1.2.38
Compiled with xpdf version 3.02pl3

This is an indication that this is a XeTeX problem, but then one cannot be
sure.

A.S.

--
Apostolos Syropoulos