[tlbuild] time to rebuild TL -- not yet

Peter Breitenlohner peb at mppmu.mpg.de
Thu Jul 16 19:09:43 CEST 2009

On Thu, 16 Jul 2009, Vladimir Volovich wrote:

> PB> this #include is now reactivated (no idea why it was commented).
>
> it looks like this line was commented out in the previous snapshot with
> successful build; but this file was probably included via some other
> header.

Hi Vladimir,

that include was commented out by Jerome on July 8.

> anyway, e.g. dviljk's configure contains a proper check for inline, and
> it outputs:
>
> checking for inline... __inline
>
> so if the same could be done in synctex, then "web2c/c-auto.h" will not
> need to be included.

the same is done for texk/web2c/ and the result of this test is in
web2c/c-auto.h, i.e., in your case
 	#ifndef __cplusplus
 	#define inline __inline
 	#endif

This is included as "web2c/c-auto.h", together with -I$(top_builddir)/..,
in order to avoid confusion with "kpathsea/c-auto.h".

Regards
Peter