[tlbuild] time to rebuild TL -- not yet

Peter Breitenlohner peb at mppmu.mpg.de
Wed Jul 15 16:55:59 CEST 2009

On Tue, 14 Jul 2009, Karl Berry wrote:

> Ok, there has been another round of fixes to the engines, so please
> rebuild TL as usual and send me/commit the (url to the) new files as
> usual.

Hi everybody,

please delay until tomorrow. I just detected a nasty bug in omfonts (ovp2ofv
and ovf2ovp). They both badly mishandle character packets containing
dvi_xxx1 .. dvi_xx4 (special) instructions. This is hardly ever used in .ovp
or .ovf file but should nevertheless work or at leats exit with a diagnostic
but certainly must not create broken files.

Will be fixed later today or tomorrow.

Regards
Peter