[tlbuild] altering the relative links to scripts

Edd Barrett vext01 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 14:52:46 CEST 2009

Hi,

The build installs a bunch of symlinks to scripts in the texmf, for
example texdoc:

texdoc -> ../texmf/scripts/texdoc/texdoc.tlu

However, I need these links to point elsewhere. In the case of texdoc:

texdoc -> ../share/texmf/scripts/texdoc/texdoc.tlu

I thought perhaps --datadir=${LOCALBASE}/share/texmf may have worked,
but I guess not. Is this possible with the new build system?

--

Best Regards

Edd Barrett
(Freelance software developer / technical writer / open-source developer)

http://students.dec.bmth.ac.uk/ebarrett