[tlbuild] time to rebuild TL

Peter Breitenlohner peb at mppmu.mpg.de
Wed Jul 15 14:08:23 CEST 2009

On Wed, 15 Jul 2009, Ken Brown wrote:

> The new build on cygwin produces some warnings that weren't there the last
> time you looked at the list of warnings.  They're probably all harmless
> again, but here's one sample of each type in case you think some need
> attention:

Hi Ken,

these new warnings are due to warning flags added to CFLAGS (for gcc).
Basically they are all harmless, although I'd like to avoid some of them (in
particular 'implicit declaration') from programs/libraries maintained in the
TL tree.

Some of the warning come from C code generated by bison/flex and are quite
hard to avoid. Others come from teckit which I'd prefer not to touch --
although Jonathan might be inclined to fix them.

Regards
Peter