[tlbuild] OpenBSD build fails on todays SVN

Peter Breitenlohner peb at mppmu.mpg.de
Tue Jun 30 11:48:08 CEST 2009

On Tue, 30 Jun 2009, Edd Barrett wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 1:37 AM, Karl Berry<karl at freefriends.org> wrote:
>>    web2c-lexer.l:28: error: syntax error before "P1H"
>>
>> Are you sure you have the current sources?  No P1H occurs anywhere in
>> source/texk/ any more.
>>

> I must have checked out at a bad time, as the build goes further after a svn up.
>
> However it arrives me at this error, looks like the build system is confused:
>
> (same build args and also the same of a vanilla ./Build)

After 'svn up', did you continue the previous build or start a new one from
scractch.

> .deps/hbf2gf.Tpo -c -o hbf2gf.o
> ../../.././../texk/cjkutils/hbf2gf/hbf2gf.c
> In file included from
> /usr/ports/obj/texlive_base-2009/source/Work/texk/kpathsea/kpathsea.h:35,
>                 from hbf2gf.w:2490:
> /usr/ports/obj/texlive_base-2009/source/texk/kpathsea/mingw32.h:9:21:
> windows.h: No such file or directory

The generated file kpathsea/kpathsea.h should not include mingw32.h, so
something went wrong here (or OpenBSD has a badly broken grep).  Are you
sure kpathsea/Makefile.{am,in} are up to date?  Please have a look at the
code that generates kpathsea.h!

Regards
Peter