[tlbuild] Asymptote Build

Richard Koch koch at math.uoregon.edu
Mon Jun 29 18:12:34 CEST 2009

Philipp,

Thanks for suggesting otool. It does not list fftw and gsl.

I build on a bare-bones system. No Fink or MacPorts, and when I build
the main TeX Live, I blow away /usr/local before proceeding. To test
asy, I renamed /usr/local/lib and asy ran fine. I think (with your
important help!) we are home free.

Dick