[tlbuild] main build + xindy

Ken Brown kbrow1i at gmail.com
Thu May 21 17:10:58 CEST 2009

On 5/21/2009 9:28 AM, Peter Breitenlohner wrote:
> On Thu, 21 May 2009, Ken Brown wrote:
>
>> My version is 2.46.  But this is the same version that's used for the
>> custom build discussed in utils/README, so I think it should have
>> worked.  If using the system version should have worked, I'm back to
>> my first question.  Does this look like a problem with the order of
>> the libraries?
>
> Hi Ken,
>
> I don't see how this could make any difference (just using a different path
> for clisp and the variables derived from it). What were the options used to
> build the system clisp?

Hi Peter,

The build script is pretty complicated, but here's the part that looks
relevant:

CYGCONF_ARGS="--fsstnd=redhat --with-ffcall --with-readline --with-gettext \
         --with-module=rawsock --with-module=dirkey \
	--with-module=bindings/win32 --with-module=berkeley-db --with-module=pcre \
	--with-module=postgresql --with-module=fastcgi --with-module=zlib \
	--with-module=libsvm --with-module=gdbm \
         --with-module=clx/new-clx --with-module=gdi \
	--config build --docdir=/usr/share/doc/${P}"
export CLFLAGS=${CLFLAGS:-"-Wl,--stack,8388608 -Wl,--enable-auto-import"};

Cygwin has a separate ffcall package, which I have installed.

Anyway, I was able to build and use the custom clisp, so this may just
have to remain a mystery, unless you see something.

Regards,

Ken