[tlbuild] main build + xindy

Ken Brown kbrow1i at gmail.com
Thu May 21 15:11:19 CEST 2009

On 5/21/2009 8:27 AM, Peter Breitenlohner wrote:
> On Wed, 20 May 2009, Ken Brown wrote:
>
>> I realize now that I should have looked at utils/README instead, which
>> is actually what Karl said to do.  This contains the same instructions
>> that you pointed me to.  I've now followed those instructions, and the
>> build with xindy works (308 executables).
>
> Hi Ken,
>
> note, however, that I did succeed to build xindy using clisp-2.47 that I
> had
> installed on my system. What was your version? Maybe too old?

My version is 2.46.  But this is the same version that's used for the
custom build discussed in utils/README, so I think it should have
worked.  If using the system version should have worked, I'm back to my
first question.  Does this look like a problem with the order of the
libraries?

Regards,

Ken